Market Range: 08
Hiring Range: $21.25Hourly
THIS IS GRANT FUNDED POSITION.
JOB SUMMARY/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: This position will oversee the overall daily study activities and clinic operations, as well as assist in recruitment and retention of study participants, collect data, perform study procedures and assessments, review participant records and monitor patient safety as well as assessments of adverse events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as point of contact for investigators, sponsors and patients.
- Coordinates all study activities under the direction of the Principal Investigator to ensure proper study conduct and research participant safety.
- Screens potential research participants with study investigator(s) to ensure eligibility.
- Organizes, schedules and performs screening and follow-up procedures per study protocol.
- Ensures regulatory submission, complete source documentation and accurate data collection.
- Obtains blood and tissue samples during study procedures.
- Ensures packaging and shipment according to appropriate guidance and regulations.
- Obtains and maintains IRBs study approvals, including all protocols revisions.
- Reports any adverse events to Data Safety Monitoring Board and IRB as required.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of study protocols, institutional and departmental guidelines, State and federal regulations and Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
- Maintains and ensures studies certification documents and all necessary study personnel including credentialing at partnering hospitals.
- Performs other duties assigned.