Market Range: 11
Hiring Range: $4,076.80- $6,068.40
JOB SUMMARY/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Sr. Evaluation and Assessment Analyst supports program evaluation and continuation of program accreditation. The position collects outcome data from internal and external sources; organizes and maintains a database; performs analysis of complex data to monitor program performance and trends; generates and distributes reports and dashboards to communicate findings to administration, faculty, and other stakeholders; documents and tracks the flow of data and actions taken to support continuous quality improvement. Additionally, this position will manage and supervise the Evaluation and Curriculum Data Analyst.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews program variables and outcome measures for the purposes of ongoing program evaluation, maintenance of accreditation, and achievement of strategic planning goals.
- Documents and tracks the flow of data and review of reports related to decisions and actions taken to support continuous quality improvement.
- Reports information to relevant stakeholders.
- Directs efforts related to the collection, organization, analysis, and reporting of evaluation data within the Office of Medical Education.
- Designs processes to ensure data integrity and efficiency.
- Trains staff in the proper input, collection, and organization of data.
- Designs evaluation methodologies in response to established program objectives.
- Interprets and reports data to LCME subcommittees for evaluation of compliance. Creates and updates dashboards for administrators and committees to review status of analyzed data in relation to objectives and standards.
- Applies statistical methods to identify trends and make correlations across datasets.
- Generates predictive models from established correlations.
- Reports findings to administrators and curriculum committees for program enhancement.
- Performs other duties.