Market Range: 02
Hiring Salary: $17.00/ Per Hour
JOB SUMMARY/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Chick-fil-A Crew-members seek to provide guests with a remarkable dining experience every day by working as a team to give each guest an expeditious and high-quality personalized experience. The Crew-member also treats those they work with, as well as guests, with honor, dignity, and respect. This role will specifically focus on high quality food/drink preparation, operating a cash register, setup and breakdown of work areas, maintaining cleanliness and functionality, and providing exceptional customer service. This position can rotate to different locations or storefronts on campus and are expected to perform duties at any and all that fall under Food Services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the work environment is clean and well-stocked, i.e., utensils, equipment, tables, floors.
- Ensures personal safety while operating fryers, ovens, and other kitchen equipment within the kitchen.
- Communicates clearly with all team members and guests.
- May complete transactions as cashier.
- Reports maintenance issues to supervisors.
- Stocks thaw cabinet and labels, dates, and stores food according to procedures.
- Prepares ingredients, beverages, and food according to recipes and directions for distribution.
- Replenishes food line items.
- Sets up, operates, and breaks down food stations.
- Monitors food temperatures and hold times.
- Conducts inventory and fills out paperwork, as necessary.
- Attends or completes required trainings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.