The Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Tennessee at Martin is accepting applications for a flex-time (84.62%) Principal Secretary, with employee benefits.
Job duties include:
* Serve as primary office receptionist.
* Manage the daily operations of the office including supervision of student workers.
* Assist with major semester operations such as room/class scheduling, student evaluations of teaching, and book orders.
* Assist faculty and adjunct instructors with class materials, submitting textbook orders, etc.
* Interact with students including add/drop, change of major, course waiting lists, and assigning advisers.
* Update and maintain files and databases of current and prospective students and alumni.
* Assist with other departmental duties as needed.