Your role Are you organized, driven and self-sufficient in driving a complex business forward? Are you comfortable engaging with functions cross-divisionally and front-to-back to deliver the best of UBS capabilities in the region? Are you a team-player, blending strategic planning with operational execution excellence to ensure business targets are met in a risk conscious and compliant manner?
We are looking for a colleague who can support the business in delivering UBS' growth plan in the Greater China area. The successful delivery of the service portfolio of this role will rely on:
– Supporting & liaising proactively with senior key stakeholders
– Building a comprehensive knowledge of UBS WM business in its international and domestic China business
– Driving and implementing business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– Supporting the capture of the growth potential of the market, providing facts and figures to support the sales processes
– Reviewing and ensuring commercial viability of the business
– Instigating product, service and delivery change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with regional and global strategy
– Delivering on specific business and operational risk management target
Your team As part of the Business Management Wealth Management Hong Kong team, you will partner with a wide number of partners to support the implementation of business strategy and delivery of business plan for Wealth Management Greater China.
Your expertise You have:
– A university degree and multiple years' experience in financial services, preferably in wealth management
– A strategic and analytical thinker with solid business acumen and maturity to engage with senior stakeholders
– Project management experience with a proven track record and drive for execution excellence
– Experience in liaising and coordinating partners across a variety of functions and business priorities
– Great organizational skills, with an innate sense of how to prioritize and exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
– Excellent communication skills, with great presentation skills (Mandarin/Cantonese are a definite plus)
– Strong interpersonal skills, blending professionalism and technical expertise with a human touch
About us Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internal Number: 5879925
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.