Information Technology Services at the University of Tennessee at Martin is accepting applications for a Business Manager. This position works under the direction of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and responsibilities include:
* Manage all business functions within IT Services including the monthly and yearly budget analysis for all ITS budgets, ensuring ITS compliance with UT Fiscal Policies and Procedures, supervising the main ITS Front Office Staff and operations.
* Coordinate and verify, the annual inventory for all ITS Accounts including the UTM Technology Fee Accounts.
* Manage and reconcile all IT Services unit level budgets including 19 expense, 7 income, and 2 restricted funds in 5 different fund centers. These funds include E&G's, service centers, auxiliaries, and student technology fee accounts which provide services campus-wide and for off-campus centers.
* Manage, verify, and reconcile seven IT Services procurement cards; manage and verify sales tax reports for Micro Computer Maintenance and Telecommunications.
* Work with external organizations to solve discrepancies in charges, payments, taxes, and contract deadlines.
* Supervise the documentation and justification process to make sure that all expenditures are appropriate and accounted for.
* Manage and analyze internal records ensuring the correct posting and processing of expenditures and cash receipts.
* Serve as liaison between university departments and IT Services on budget matters.
* Initiate all ITS searches in Taleo, manage any required paperwork necessary for new staff hires, and maintain an up-to-date personnel file for all ITS employees.
* Participate in all training sessions offered on IRIS, ESM, Marketplace, payroll, policy, etc. that are relevant to this unit and to this position.
* Manage the imaging of all office documents, including retrieval, archiving, and disposal of sensitive documentation.
Internal Number: 149286
About University of Tennessee at Martin
The primary purpose of the University of Tennessee at Martin is to provide a quality undergraduate education in a traditional collegiate atmosphere characterized at all levels by close collaboration among students, faculty and staff. In addition, the university is dedicated to meeting lifelong educational needs by providing graduate programs, distance-learning opportunities and other creative endeavors. Furthermore, the university is committed to advancing the regional and global community through scholarly activities, research and public service.