BC High is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) to provide clinical nurse services for children between the ages of nine and seventeen years old. This is a temporary 3 week summer position. The nurse will work from 8 am–4 pm from July 10th-July 28th.
· Licensed Registered Nurse with state of Massachusetts
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
· 3-5 Years nursing experience
· Collect and review all parental health forms
· Daily Administration of first aid, medication and treatment of any illnesses as presented by students
· Proper notification of/communication with parents, camp counselors, camp director regarding treatment, injury or departure of student from camp
· Complete Incident Reports for all injuries, circulating to appropriate parties on and off campus
Other Qualifications: · An ability to effectively communicate with multiple constituencies, face-to-face, in writing and within the online environment · An understanding of child development in order to provide appropriate nursing practices in a school setting · An aptitude for listening, patience and flexibility · Experience working with school age children · High degree of professionalism and discretion · School nursing experience preferred
Cover letters, resumes, and references should be submitted to:
Eileen Phinney, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com
Boston College High School is a Jesuit, Catholic college preparatory school.
We strive to challenge our students to become young men of integrity, educated in faith and for justice, committed to academic excellence and service to others.
As a Jesuit, Catholic high school, we strive to reflect the diversity of our church and community. Our mission since 1863 has been to form leaders of comp...etence, conscience and compassion who seek to do all things ad majorem Dei gloriam – for the greater glory of God.