Trinity Episcopal School seeks a highly qualified Capital Campaign Coordinator.
Trinity Episcopal School is a progressive, independent day school with approximately 500 students in kindergarten through eighth grade located in Westlake Hills, close to downtown Austin, Texas.
Trinity’s Capital Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for all operational and administrative aspects of a multi-million dollar, multi-year comprehensive campaign to fund facility enhancements, expansions and an increased endowment.
The Capital Campaign Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Advancement, and works closely with the Head of School, all Advancement staff, campaign chairs, and campaign volunteers throughout the life of the campaign. The Capital Campaign Coordinator is also in direct communication with donors and plays an important role in their ongoing stewardship.
Trinity’s Capital Campaign Coordinator will:
- Manage all aspects of planning, coordinating, and organizing all campaign related events
- Work closely with the Gift Database Manager to ensure accurate donor and prospect records for major gifts are maintained in Veracross in a timely way
- Track pre-solicitation donor prospect moves in Veracross and other related software programs
- Work with volunteer leaders in the following areas:
- Coordinating and scheduling all meetings and events for campaign volunteers
- Recruiting, cultivating, and maintaining communication with volunteers
- Preparing for and coordinating cultivation and solicitation assignments and meetings
- Maximizing the use of volunteer time
- Work with donors in the following areas:
- Coordinating and scheduling all meetings and events for donor prospects
- Scheduling solicitation calls as needed and provide materials for those calls
- Developing positive relationships with prospective donors as part of on-going cultivation and stewardship initiatives
- Creating and coordinating all ongoing communications with donors to ensure appropriate donor recognition is provided within the Gift Acceptance and Donor Recognition Policies
- Coordinate major gift lists for all publications in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Department
- Schedule, attend, and take notes at all campaign meetings and fundraising events
- Direct and conduct appropriate and ethical prospect research and evaluation
- Provide follow up notes and information to volunteers after each campaign meeting
- Work closely with the Gift Database Manager to prepare regular campaign reports on pledges, donor prospect moves, and donor stewardship activities as needed
- Issue regular progress reports including results to date, recent activity, priority contacts to be made, and next action
- Work with Marketing and Communications Department to publish Advancement print and electronic marketing pieces
- Develop email and print correspondence
- Manage all documentation related to the campaign
- Maintain the campaign calendar including proposal due dates, meetings, events and calls scheduled
- Assist the Campaign Chairs as needed
- Take part in all school activities as requested
- Take part in all Advancement office activities as requested