The Administrative Assistant position requires a friendly, out-going individual with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. This position reports directly to the Director of Finance/CFO. The position requires:
- Technical strength in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and to work well in an automated environment
- Prior experience working in an office environment a plus
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively.
- High level of organization skills with an attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to think logically, make decisions and solve problems
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
A competitive compensation package, commensurate with level of experience, plus benefits.
Please e-mail a resume along with a cover letter to Accountant@saintannsny.org. Only applications with cover letters will be considered. The application deadline is June 1, 2016.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, marital status, disability, national or ethnic origin or sexual orientation in carrying on its educational activities or in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.