Moreau Catholic High School is a coeducational, college preparatory school committed to outstanding achievement. Located in Hayward, California, we prepare our students through academic, social, and spiritual learning experiences that form and transform them as they become responsible citizens of our global community.
Moreau Catholic is currently seeking an Associate Director of Admissions to join our team of professionals. The incumbent will facilitate and implement admissions marketing strategy, goals and procedures for the recruitment, retention, community relations and support of international students. Additional responsibilities include:
- Travel internationally as directed for student recruitment; conduct Skype interviews with qualified international applicants.
- Process international student applications, maintain student records and databases.
- Respond to admission inquiries from prospective international applicants; manage ongoing relationships with partner agencies and ensure appropriate home placement with host families.
- Plan and organize international student program activities such as International Student Orientation, Welcome Dinner for host families and students, testing for appropriate class placement, counseling department scheduling, and other events.
- Oversee and maintain the Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS); issue I-20 visas for all admitted students and ensure documents are up to date.
The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop relationships with a variety of constituencies, including senior administrators, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, students, and the community. Must have demonstrated organizational and operational skills, with a proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects and in meeting established recruitment goals.